Topic: Hello to all!

I have a great mood today. Want to chat a little about all sorts of things)) I have a couple of free hours now)) I have a family meeting scheduled today. My grandfather turns 84 years old. I wonder if I will live to this age? I'm 37, I have to start thinking about it, right? What are your plans for today?

Re: Hello to all!

AhhahaH) You're a weird guy. I don’t think about such things at all. Probably I would like to live a long time, but so far it’s hard for me to imagine it. Our family is getting ready for Halloween. My little brother is learning to cut Jack pumpkin) Do you have a festive mood now?

Re: Hello to all!

Vilano wrote:

AhhahaH) You're a weird guy. I don’t think about such things at all. Probably I would like to live a long time, but so far it’s hard for me to imagine it. Our family is getting ready for Halloween. My little brother is learning to cut Jack pumpkin) Do you have a festive mood now?

I always liked Halloween, so my mood is getting better and closer to the date. What concerns your interesting topic, I’m not sure that I would like to live so long. It is enough for me that I will be healthy and in my mind. Give your loved one socks for grandad and rejoice with him. Older people need so little to be happy. Just a little attention and hugs.