Topic: What a day for the Chiefs.

Kansas City won on Sunday Parris Campbell Jersey , and the leaders of the other three divisions in the AFC all lost. That means everything is setting up beautifully for the Chiefs to earn home-field advantage throughout the AFC playoffs.But there’s one big game ahead: Thursday night, when the Chargers are in Kansas City. Lose that one, and the Chiefs are in danger of losing the division.Here’s how the AFC playoff picture looks after Week 14:LEADERS1. Chiefs (11-2): Two more wins would earn the Chiefs home-field advantage, and let them rest in Week 17 regardless of what anyone else in the conference does.2. Patriots (9-4): They’re still heavy favorites in the AFC East, but Sunday’s loss hurt them in the playoff seeding.3. Texans (9-4): Still the clear division favorites, but missed a big opportunity to put the Colts away in the AFC South.4. Steelers (7-5-1): A big loss today and a tough schedule ahead has the Steelers in trouble.5. Chargers (10-3): Thursday night in Kansas City is their biggest game of the season.6. Ravens (7-6): Despite today’s loss in Kansas City Will Harris Jersey , they remain the top wild card team, and have a good chance of catching the Steelers in the division. The Ravens own the tiebreaker over Miami based on common games, and over Indianapolis based on AFC games.OUTSIDE LOOKING IN7. Colts (7-6): Win the head-to-head tiebreaker over Miami and Tennessee. 8. Dolphins (7-6): Kept their playoff hopes alive with a tremendous final play. 9. Titans (7-6): Tiebreaker scenarios aren’t great for Tennessee. 10. Broncos (6-7): A loss to the 49ers probably ends their playoff hopes. 11. Browns (5-7-1): It may be too little too late, but give Cleveland credit for getting things in the right direction. 12. Bengals (5-8): Marvin Lewis can do no better than .500 this season. 13. Bills (4-9): After making the playoffs last year, they’re not even close this year. 14. Jaguars (4-9): From the AFC Championship Game to out of contention. 15. Jets (4-9): Todd Bowles’ guys are still playing hard, even though they won’t save his job. 16. Raiders (3-10): A huge upset over the Steelers. The Titans aren’t quite sure yet when they’ll see first-rounder Jeffery Simmons on the field.But whenever he arrives http://www.detroitlionsteamonline.com/a … ant-jersey , it sounds like Jurrell Casey is going to be right on his heels.Via Erik Bacharach of the , the veteran defensive tackle said he was excited to work with a talented project such as Simmons, and plans to motivate him to get better on and off the field.“I think it’s going to be great,” Casey said. “I don’t really know too much about the kid so far so I can’t really speak too much on him. But I think, from what I hear so far, he’s got a mindset on him. He’s been determined to get involved in the community so I can’t wait until he gets here because I’m going to push him as much as I can to get out there Max Scharping Jersey , to join me on this journey, to change Nashville as much as we can and I just hope that he’s got the mindset to come in and join me in the brothership and to also take part in the volunteering that we like to do.”That’s nice, but the Titans drafted Simmons because he has a chance to be a dominant interior defender, as soon as he returns from the ACL he tore in February, which could make this a red-shirt season.“He’s going to be a big factor for this defense and hoping that when he comes in, he’s ready to go and he got the mindset to get out there and be a dominant beast Brian Burns Jersey ,” Casey said. “Lot of folks can come in and be a little timid. You want to come in and have the mindset to be a beast right away.”Once Simmons is well, he and Casey have the chance to be one of the top defensive tackle tandems around, and it sounds like the veteran will be making sure the rookie understands the responsibility that comes with that.