Topic: www.seahawkslockerroom.com

Life In London With The Seahawks: Day 1Seahawks.com digital media reporter John Boyle checks in from London to recap the team's first day in the UK.To Play Well In London Justin Britt Jersey , Sleep “Is As Important As Anything” For SeahawksWith the help of Bose technology, the Seahawks have taken steps to ensure they'll be adjusted to the eight-hour time difference when they face the Raiders on Sunday in London.Thursday Practice Report: Nick Vannett Returns As Seahawks Host First Workout In LondonTight end Nick Vannett (back), who did not participate in Wednesday's practice, returned to practice in limited fashion Thursday.Seahawks Announce Week Five CenturyLink High School Athlete of the WeekSeattle Seahawks News: The official source of the latest Seahawks headlines, news, rosters transactions, injury updates http://www.seahawkslockerroom.com/authe … itt-jersey , key matchups, and moreSeahawks vs Raiders Thursday Injury ReportPlenty of familiar faces to do battle in London when Raiders, Seahawks face off | FOX SportsMarshawn Lynch and Bruce Irvin helped win a Super Bowl in Seattle before becoming stalwarts in Oakland.Raiders-Seahawks injury report: Frostee Rucker misses second straight practice | NBCS Bay AreaThe 35-year-old defensive end is one of Oakland's starting defensive ends in its 4-3 base defense.Seahawks get settled in quickly after arriving in London | News Watch | yakimaherald.comLONDON — Take a left turn at Langleybury Cricket Club.Giants' Barkley brushes off performance due to loss - NFL.comSaquon Barkley was the singular ray of sunshine on a dreary, depressing day for the New York Giants' offense in a 34-13 home loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.Around The NFL Podcast: TNF Recap, Week 6 locks - NFL.comDan Hanzus, Gregg Rosenthal and Chris Wesseling react to the results of Thursday's game and look ahead to Sunday's slate.Odell Beckham left early for locker room to get IV - NFL.comOdell Beckham's early departure to the locker room before halftime drew plenty of attention, but the wide receiver only left to be administered an IV.Eagles Womens Kam Chancellor Jersey , Carson Wentz unstoppable in win over Giants - NFL.comThe Philadelphia Eagles showed up big and the New York Giants just couldn't get going Thursday night. Here's what we learned.Jason Peters suffers biceps injury in Eagles' victory - NFL.comPhiladelphia Eagles veteran offensive tackle Jason Peters suffered a biceps injury during the third quarter of Thursday's victory over the New York Giants.Ben Roethlisberger to rest elbow during bye week – ProFootballTalkSteelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger admitted his elbow injury has been bothering him since the opener, and that it was affecting the way he threw last week. So they're going to give it a week off to see if that helps.Pete Carroll: Comment about Russell Wilson over-trying got overplayed – ProFootballTalkAfter the Seahawks lost to the Bears to fall to 0-2 on the season, Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said that he thought quarterback Russell Wilson was "over-trying" in an attempt to "make something happen instead of just getting rid of the football.49ers omit Colin Kaepernick from their greatest moments against the Packers – ProFootballTalkDuring Colin Kaepernick's tenure as the 49ers' starting quarterback, he turned in his best performances against the Packers. He twice led San Francisco to playoff victories against Green Bay, and one of those games was the single greatest rushing performance by a quarterback in NFL history.Teammates think Josh Gordon will make Patriots offense “more fun” – ProFootballTalkJosh Gordon hasn't been in New England long, but he's already made a big impression on his teammates. And they think in the future, he's going to do much bigger things. Via Mike Reiss of ESPN. This week on Seaside Chats with Kenneth Arthur http://www.seahawkslockerroom.com/authe … dan-jersey , it’s just me: Kenneth Arthur. Well, it’s me AND you as I take questions about the Seahawks on Twitter and answer them on the podcast. This is a free episode of the Patreon show with a giveaway for Patreon subscribers and brought to you by our sponsors at InjuryLegalCenter.net. If you’d like to support the podcast and help us improve and continue to bring in great guests and segments each week, you can get every episode and continue to do so each week at just $2/month. I’m also giving away a Footbottle to a Patreon supporter — just email me your top offseason priority to sbnfieldgulls@gmail.com and I’ll pick a winner at random!Topics this week include:The Earl Thomas situationExtending Bobby Wagner or Russell Wilson first?Will the offense be better or worse next season?Draft prioritiesWhat edge players could be available?Are there any trade commodities on the team currently?What sort of animal could Duane Brown clingform to a lamppost?And A Whole Lot More!Listen to the episode for free right:HERE IS THE EPISODEThanks again to our sponsors at InjuryLegalCenter.net, if you needhelp with an accident, a slip and a fall, please consider reaching out to them and tell them that I sent you!The Footbottle giveaway: This is an awesome item. It’s a bottle ... inside a football! That simple. That great. I think this idea is going to be trending everywhere soon.